My name is Nebojša Stričević, but friends call me Strika. So should you.
I'm a co-founder of Hackberry, a two person web development team that keeps Ruby on Rails applications clean, well oiled and ticking.
In past, I worked as a lead engineer on Semaphore, a leading continuous integration service and on University of Novi Sad, Serbia, as a teaching assistant.
I wrote several articles for Semaphore Community about software engineering in general and testing and deploying Ruby and Clojure applications:
- How to Deal With and Eliminate Flaky Tests
- Setting Up the BDD Stack on a New Rails 4 Application
- Automatic Security Testing of Rails Applications Using Brakeman
- How to Deploy a Compojure Application to OpenShift
- Testing Clojure Web Applications with Selenium
- Testing Clojure web applications with Kerodon
- How to write a custom Kerodon matcher
- Testing Clojure With Expectations
I spoke on WebCamp conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, about feature flags.