My name is Nebojša Stričević, but friends call me Strika. So should you.
I was as a lead engineer on Semaphore - a continuous testing and deployment service. I was there when the project started and a "team" of 0.5 developers worked on it. I was also there when thousands of developers around the world used the service every day and a dedicated team of 18 engineers, designers, writers and other makers worked on the project.
I wrote several articles for Semaphore Community about software engineering in general and deploying and testing Ruby and Clojure applications:
- How to Deal With and Eliminate Flaky Tests
- Setting Up the BDD Stack on a New Rails 4 Application
- Automatic Security Testing of Rails Applications Using Brakeman
- How to Deploy a Compojure Application to OpenShift
- Testing Clojure Web Applications with Selenium
- Testing Clojure web applications with Kerodon
- How to write a custom Kerodon matcher
- Testing Clojure With Expectations
I spoke on WebCamp conference in Ljubljana, Slovenia, about feature flags.
I live in Novi Sad, Serbia, with my wonderful wife Tanja and son Mihajlo.